Sunday, August 27, 2006

Laying down everything

Well how can i start this post...hmmm trying to gether my thoughts this very moment as i am typing this..Lets start with a dream being fullfilled today.

For those of who who are not aware, we are leaving in the end times where God said in acts 2:17

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."


You people have no idea how true this verse is today,how true it is that this verse is coming alive right this very moment.On the 11th of July i woke up with a vision.It was "22:11". I have no idea what it meant and thought it was silly to have it stuck in my head for so long.Nevertheless i wrote it down in my diary because I believe vision and dreams are never a coincidence. So what i did was i jotted it down in my entry and this is what i said

"11/7/06 (dream/vision) 22:11 (dunno what it means...22 november maybe?)"
So then one month has passed and last friday 25th august God literally showed me visions and this time with emotions.It was an experience i never felt before and then it prompted me to search the bible for 22:11 because God told me it is a verse in the bible.(Note that i had no idea it was a verse, all along i thought it was a date or something random.)

So i searched the bible and found 1 chronicles 22:11 which says "Now, my son, the LORD be with you, and may you have success and build the house of the LORD your God, as he said you would". And i was like whoah..... It all now made sense...

My dad had been going thru a hard time in church and when this verse was revealed to me out of nowhere,it was simply a confirmation for my dad's work here.I shared this with him which did encourage him alot.God was litterally telling him that He is with him and he will have sucess and build the house of GOd juz as he said he would. the timing and everything was juz too perfect for coincidence.

The vision was given 1 month earlier before the problem arose.God certainly is taking the steering wheel of my life now.Right now i am in gear 4 and i am on a roll with God.My faith just shot up the moment i laid everything down before God.my pride,guilt,hurts, even my joy and happiness ....i would trade everything just to be in God's will.Even if it means sacrificing my peace, joy or even church activities and responsibilities.

Sometimes people equate laying down everything is about laying down your burdens and all.BUt i am here to tell you what everything means, unless your english teacher has done that job for me, but for those who are not sure, everything means all! Are you willing to sacrfice even your knowledge of God?Are you willing to learn something new?take a new ride. Have you got enough of living the "christian-life" everybody is living with?I dont know about you, but i want more!

Oh, how i pray for the day that you will capture this same passion and desire.Your life wont be the same again as you prophesy and capture visions and dream dreams, oh how i pray for that day to come.It is great to hear this but i want you to experience it.. I juz ask of you juz to lay down everything before God, come to Him from scratch.Dont come to him with all your "christian values" or your "knowledge of God" or even your "ministries"....i urge you to come to God from scratch...as transparent as you are...and lay everything down.Then will i assure you that God will empower you and teach you things you never realised. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

When you look down at you path and walk, you are depending on yourself and making sure you make the right steps.If you are following someone from behind, you are following his steps.But God says look UP to him and walk.Then suddenly you wont know what steps you are taking and you are totally dependant on God's guidance.Because if you walk with ur heads looking up, you wont know what you might step on/into.That is when your total dependancy is on God.So look up towards God this day and trust HIM



No comments: