Saturday, July 08, 2006

A dream

I woke up with a dream...a dream i cant comprehend. i still remember receiving that sms in my phone and picking up the phone with my bare hands.i could feel the phone.No, it cant be a dream!i remember the words in the sms so vividly.What could it be? it seemed so real.....I remembered that i teared as i read that message.....

Then i woke up, spread my arms wide apart.I could feel a sudden rush of energy flowing from my arms,to every part of my body.I quickly rushed for my phone.Menu,messages,inbox......what!? where was that message?NO!was it juz a dream?was it?but...but....how?why?

Could it be a message...that was sent by God in a dream?could it be?What about the sender in my dream?what relation has he/she got to do with it?It doesnt make sense.Nothing does.From the moment i woke up..till the very dilemma i was in.I made a vow,a pledge,a promise that i would somehow record down every dream and vision i receive or remember,weather it makes sense or not,it will go down in my notebook.By this only will one realise how God deals with each one of us individually.

I am still growing.A growth of maturity,a journey i had always been going thru.This is the journey ,the part where i reconcile with God.God, u were there talking to me each and every single day,the times u let me experience ur presence at midnight while i was eating maggi.God u were so close with me, then u left me alone.FOr a moment i thought i did something wrong. I went searching for faults within me.But God, u were just testing me.And now u have returned, returned to thy temple.For my body is ur temple,the temple of the holy spirit. Now im growing so rapidly.Enjoying,basking in ur presence.Enjoying every moment of it.....

And could this sms in the dream be a prophecy?could this prophercy be for someone else rather than the person who send it in my dream?Everything is blur....foggy,.....no one knows what is ahead....but the light, the light that is glowing in front shall be my guide.For everything around me becomes shadows but ur light shall be my guide.For i may not understand, things that my small brain can rationalize.But God, you know what is best, and i cant wait to see the prophcies u told me come to past.....

Continue to teach me God,......teach me.....teach me............teach me.......teach me..........

No comments: