Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The power failure!

i was having slight stomach cramps during dinner.... dont raise your eyebrows at me!I am a guy i tell you...i assure you that i am a guy! hahaha the stomach cramps was mainly at my hips....i dunno it it was stomach ulsers or not but it lasted awhile.With the pain i had to stay back and not go prayer meeting....

but who in the world would expect a power failure?I was alone on the computer when poof! no electricity! 1st ly it is wierd because it is in Australia and it is very very rare for this to happen!2ndly i was at home alone...not that i was scared that evrything was pitch black now, but i was wondering what can i do now?I mean what can you do if there was no electricity?MOst activities or should i say nearly all the activities require light....not pitch black...

ok so the power failure happens at 8.30 pm ...i was wondering this is funny....isnt this the time prayer starts?I mean like in ACF we have worship first and at approximately at 8.30, we would start praying intensely.hmmm coincidence that the power failure happens at this time? I dont know about you but i dont believe in coincidences!After all the random things that happen this week.....all the more i should believe that God is trying to tell me something.

So i took out my guitar...and worshiped God in pitch black darkness....i managed to find my guitar using the torch light function on my phone.So i just began soaking in his presence, wroshipping like never before.How wonderful it was...just basking there....knowing that its just between you and God....after that i took out my bible, and using the torch light function on my phone, i read 5 chapters of the bible where God did speak to me saying in exodus 4 :11-12 "The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."

It may not mean anything to some of you but it does for me.I know God is preparing me for something.It is just too obvious to even doubt it.But i shall wait upon Him until the day is right....in HIs timing..in His timing...

Now to sum up the past four days...
saturday = the random hug (night)
monday = the random call (night)
Tuesday = the random power failure(night)

Seriously.....i dont know what to expect tomorrow.... or even the next few days.....things are just going wierd these few days...seriously...

No comments: