Thursday, November 02, 2006

CHildhood cartoons

ok..let me take you for a walk down memory lane.We see a small lil kiddo sitting infront of a television.Television with antennas sticking out of it.The channels were on the television set so each time you want to change a channel...you gotta run up to the tv set and press the button!hehe no such thing as a remote control.so there i was riding in the house on my red tricycle...zooming here and there...wearing my sunglasses and I also had ribbons coming out of the tricycle handles.There was a basket behind the tricycle which i put my favourite toys in it.=) Then came my favourite programme...i would zoom in my lil red tricycle all the way to the television set..."Sean dont seat too near to the television set.." came a voice from the kitchen... "yes mummy....." i replied. "turn the volume down..your baby brother is sleeping....(in his cradle)." she said again....."yes mummy.." was my reply...
The excitement of being able to watch my favourite cartoons just took my mind off everything.All i cared now was my cartoons.....I would bring my toys and play it in front of the tv....play it during the commercials....


With youtube being so efficient...i manage to find my long lost cartoons....

1st of all....transformers!!!




2ndly captain planet!!!!

love the theme song.....could see me as a lil kid singing...."captain planet...he's the hero......"




although cartoons were not that well drawn and done up as today.....no 3d and all.....but still i reckon they were still the best cartoons.....i can name a whole lot more...sesame street..gummy bears....chip&dales..darkwing duck...hahah i can see some of you nodding your heads...yeap! the list goes on and on....

No comments: