Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Money vs Ministry

How true it is when it was said no one can serve two masters. You get torn in between....

What shall I do after I graduate next year? I dont know...
If I plan my working life and investments correctly...I'll be a millionaire by mid 30's... or at 40 at max.

So whats holding me back? The urge for ministry.... time and time again i find myself clicking into bible college websites scrolling down masters and doctorate degrees...Why? I dont know. I dont want to. Or do I? If somehow I do this, I'll probably miss the millionaire dream and probably have to depend on God's grace day to day....

Can I just do both? why cant I be rich, retire..then study? why the urge to do everything at once in my youth? WIll I miss out on a calling, opportunity?

Direct my paths oh Lord, as I have the knowledge to achieve any of these dream, but I lack the wisdom to guide my own path in the right direction. I need divine wisdom, someone who can see things outside the continuum of time. Grant me purpose, grant me favour as I will bless your name in whatever ways you direct me in the future. Don't let me lose sight, let me not take my eyes off you.

No comments: