Sunday, January 11, 2009

Trust

This predicament is nothing cryptic.Gone through it a million times and yet still awaiting for a definitive answer. It is as though a moment of frisson was stucked somewhere in the lower lobe of my lung, The sensation of it leaping out yet with strain and agony I hold it back within, supressing it down. For what reason, I do not know. Maybe I'm afraid.Dauntedly apprehensive of what it might become.

One thing comes to mind. Trust.

Suspiciously a childish term used to encourage oneself in times of dilemma. Choices certainly do get bigger as we grow older. Trouble is not only are the choices necessary but the thought of living through the consequences of it for the rest of my life is horrifying.

Yet, Trust.

But what do I trust in?Trust doesnt give me an answer on which to choose? Trust doesnt show me how to choose them. Trust doesnt answer any of my questions!!

But still the word flashes in mind, Trust.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding"



No comments: