Sunday, April 20, 2008

busybusybusy

it was a busy busy week. Thought i had enough of work and studies(and dates) to juggle with....now with steph down here, haha i have to sueeze abit of time for her =p.
Well it was worth it.AT least i had an excuse to go out. If it wasnt for her, my feet would be cemented to my room floor doing assignments. Well, now im still in a rush to complete it but hey, i found time to have fun ~! =)
busy busy busy, everyone who is aware of my weekly schedule will kow what im talking about.
uni is 5 days a week 9-6 with breaks in between
i squeeze bout 30 hours of work a week
the remaining hours i have is basically for dinner and also my sleeping time.
if im lucky, i'll get 3-4 hours a week to do my homework.
surprisingly i managed to squeeze 6 hours this week for luxury purposes at the expense of my homework hours. But it was worth it.(at least i hope it is until i get my results lol)
Cheers

No comments: