Friday, February 08, 2008

take me

how do you change something that cannot be changed.

1 corinthians 5:6-7
6Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast works through the whole batch of dough? 7Get rid of the old yeast that you may be a new batch without yeast—as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed

but God, how do we get rid of them if they are the ones getting rid of us?What if the yeast is in control and the new dough just gets contaminated by stepping in?do we fight a never ending battle?Do we have the strength to carry on? is anyone tired of it? i am.

BUt yet in such situations you taught me patience and self control.you taught me courage.If there is one more thing that i ask, teach me love. Let me love.

another prophecy you gave me is coming to pass...it took a year for this to happen.am i happy ? no. i had always hoped that prophecy was a mistake.but i wrote it down anyways.now i see..you knew the end from the beginning.you, you are God and may you reign forever. This will not take my sight off you, but lead me lord into your arms.It is where i find comfort and warmth like no other.

takeme,hold me.

No comments: